About Me

My photo
Canandaigua, New York, United States
I live in the heart land, of up state New York. The Great fingerlakes region, (wine country). I have been taking pictures sinces 2001.

Monday, May 30, 2011

Birds
I was sitting under my friend tree and I happen to look at a tree near by. This is a Gold Finch. It was taken with my nikon D90 camera and my focal lens was shooting at 200mm and f/8.0,1/350s. I soften the picture around the edges and made the blur.


This is a Black capped chickadee. came and then went thats on fast her/she was. A little blury. This was taken with my d90 camera and was photograph with my 200mm lens with a f/2.8.



In New York this Bird is call a Rose Breasted Gross beak. Love the red on her chest, my friends was telling me that shes been coming around, so tonight I decided to go over to her feeders to see if she would come and she did. Not to sure what the other bird is that showed up with her.